Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2015

" SkyWatch Friday # 344 ... "



Happy Skywatch Friday everyone !   
Here are my photos of these week ...
Time runs so fast ... it´s already Oktober !  I have the feeling time go faster as we get older ... 
I still hope we get some beautiful golden october days.
+++
Menno,wie die Zeit vergeht ... Heute beginnt schon wieder der Monat Oktober ! Wo ist die Zeit nur geblieben ?! Ich hoffe,wir bekommen noch ein paar schöne " goldene " Oktobertage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit SkyWatch Friday for more stunning skies worldwide ... and Thank you very much for your nice comments each week again!
The photos are also my blog post for “Ein Stück Himmel” and “Himmelsk”,

4 Kommentare:

Sylvia K hat gesagt…

Ah, time does indeed move faster the older you get!! Believe me, I can vouch for that!!! Wonderful shots of your moody skies!! Thanks for sharing!! Hope you have a great weekend!! Enjoy!!

Jim hat gesagt…

Beautiful skies.
Sydney – City and Suburbs

Nancy Chan hat gesagt…

Hello Steffi, I too find that as I grow older, my time go by faster. Or is it because I am getting slower? Lol!

Marja hat gesagt…

Nice all these fluffy clouds. Love that origami you made on your header