Donnerstag, 26. Mai 2011

" SkyWatch Friday # 118 ... "









Happy Skywatch Friday everyone !

Here are my skies of these week.

Yesterday evening I saw at the sky these colours.It looks like a rainbow but I´m not sure.What do you think?

Today afternoon flew above our garden the biggest airplane-A380.

Okay this isn´t especial but it flew already low and loud noise.It´s always very impressing to see these monster airplane on the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit Skywatch Friday for more stunning skies worldwide ...
Have a nice weekend and of course Thank you very much for your nice comments each week again !

5 Kommentare:

Greg Dimitriadis hat gesagt…

Great photos! Very interesting meteorological phenomenon.

Marcelle hat gesagt…

G~reat capture of that plan Steffi, Heinz flew in that plane to South African his last trip, says its great inside...now hoping when I fly I will be lucky enough to get it as well.

Jeannette StG hat gesagt…

For sure there are different colors in the sky! Adds a beautiful mood!

Sylvia K hat gesagt…

I don't know what those "rainbow" spots are, but I saw one here, very briefly the other evening. I was too late to get a shot, but you did a terrific job, Steffi! Love the plane in the air and disappearing into the clouds! Terrific! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sylvia

Karen hat gesagt…

A very interesting sky. That plane sure was low. Great shots.