Donnerstag, 10. März 2011

" SkyWatch Friday # 107 ... "






Happy Skywatch Friday everyone !
Here are my skies of these week .

My SkyWatch Friday pictures of this week are from my daughter and me.
My pictures are the first two above with the sunset .

The other two pictures with the beautiful sunrise(view from a airplane window) and the beach are from my daughter as she was in Tenerife.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For more pictures from all over the world , visit the Skywatch Friday blog .
Have a nice weekend and of course Thank you very much for your nice comments every week again !

22 Kommentare:

Marcelle hat gesagt…

wow awesome sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martha Z hat gesagt…

Beautiful sky and I think that beach had much warmer water than did my shot. The ocean off the California coast is always cold but especially so in winter.

Lorac hat gesagt…

Lovely sunsets. Would love to be on that beach!

Laura hat gesagt…

lovely lovely skies Steffi....thank you for sharing your unique view with all of us at swf!

duopastorale hat gesagt…

All very beautiful... thank you!
This I do...

Sylvia K hat gesagt…

Gorgeous captures, Steffi, as always. And I do love the beach! Thanks for sharing the beauty! Happy SWF!

Sylvia

namaki hat gesagt…

Very beautiful pictures !

Anonym hat gesagt…

beautiful captures. i especially enjoy the one with power lines.

Irene hat gesagt…

Lovely shots! Wish you a great weekend!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Thank you for your views Steffi, I think your daughter had the best deal though!....:)

Chubskulit Rose hat gesagt…

Beautiful shots!

My sky watch post, have a nice weekend.

Kim, USA hat gesagt…

Wow fantastic shots!
SWF

Hildred hat gesagt…

They are all beautiful, but I especially like the first photo, and the last with footsteps in the sand.

Al hat gesagt…

Beautiful shots. I'm ready to find a beach like the one in that last shot!

Anonym hat gesagt…

What stunning shots, ending with a lovely view of the beach.

Rajesh hat gesagt…

Amazing set of sunset and sunrise shots.

Pearl Maple hat gesagt…

Happy Sky Watch Friday
Great photos
have a fun weekend

thomas hat gesagt…

Lovely sunset especially the one with the transmission tower.

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love that first image!

Jidhu Jose hat gesagt…

nice shots
happy SWF

forgetmenot hat gesagt…

Beautiful shots--I love the footsteps in the sand. Mickie

ZWERGENSCHÖN hat gesagt…

*ganzAndächtigWerd*
herzensgrüsse, silke:-)