Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2010

" SkyWatch Friday # 68 ... "







Hello to Skywatch Friday again !

Today I would like to show you some different photo´s of stunning views and skies from South Africa.The photo´s are from the last year but nevertheless they are still very beautiful. The photos has shot my older daughter . She spent the whole last year in the area around Cape Town as volunteer at a school. It was her best year of her life ever and she can´t wait to come back someday .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More beautiful skies of participants worldwide you can watch at the Skywatch Friday blog . Have a nice weekend and of course Thank you very much for your nice comments like every week again !

15 Kommentare:

Marcelle hat gesagt…

MY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW BEAUTIFUL IS CAPE TOWN...come on admit, its the most beautiful place in the world.

I ran along that beach so many times, stood on table mountain -went over ou kaapse weg..
Ahhhhhh have to wait till November to see that beauty again.

Thanks steffi or showing me my HOME

Kim, USA hat gesagt…

Oh my those photos are stunning. My favorite is the 3rd one. Happy weekend!

SWF~Natures Abound

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fantastic shots, especially the last 2! WoW they're gorgeous

happy swf

EG CameraGirl hat gesagt…

What a beautiful variety of skies! I didn't know Cape Town is that lovely!

Sylvia K hat gesagt…

What fantastic captures, Steffi!! I love them all! Definitely a place I'd love to visit! Those clouds in the next to last shot are awesome as are the colors in the third one! Terrific for the day! Have a lovely weekend!

Sylvia

Lorac hat gesagt…

Very beautiful photos and area!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Everything that u show by South Africa, I love it...
My ancestors are from African Continent....
And I will goback again to Cape Town in september..congrats


I love it...the second one,...
http://graceolsson.com/blog/2010/05/search-by-cora-coralina-at-sky-friday/

Anonym hat gesagt…

Schmacht....Steffi...das sind sooo traumhafte Bilder, seufz...
da packt einem das Fernweh...
GLG Petra

eden hat gesagt…

Beautiful set of photos. A lovely place to visit. Thank you for sharing.

syel hat gesagt…

gorgeous set of photos! cape town is so beautiful!

Regina hat gesagt…

Wow Steffi. Absolutely gorgeous skies and scenery!
Love all.
Thank you for sharing.
Happy weekend.

EnAirRaH hat gesagt…

The photos are wonderful, so lovely! Second to the last is stunning!

eileeninmd hat gesagt…

Wonderful photos! I love the last two shots. The clouds over the mountains is just beautiful!

isabella kramer - veredit hat gesagt…

Was spektakuläre Einblick und Ausblicke, besonders das zweite Foto ist wirklich grandios!

liebe Grüße
Isabella

kRiZcPEc hat gesagt…

love all of them, thanks for sharing