Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009

;O))







I am always very lucky when I get some pictures of happy children which wear my sewed clothes . My girl friend Marcy sent me some nice pictures of her cute little princess (her granddaughter) from South Africa .
Thank you very much Marcy , you make me very proud!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vor einiger Zeit habe ich für die süße Enkelin meiner Freundin
Marcy in Südafrika , als Geschenk , ein paar Sachen genäht . Nun hat sie mir ein paar Foto´s von ihrer kleinen Prinzessin zugeschickt !Vielen Dank dafür ,liebe Marcy!Ich habe mich sehr darüber gefreut!

7 Kommentare:

ZWERGENSCHÖN hat gesagt…

oooooooooooooooh bin ich verliiiiiiiebt!
schmacht
herzensgrüsse, silke

IrinaBohemianDance hat gesagt…

Hi,Steffi!

Beautiful creas and so sweet girl!!She has a lovely smile...

Kisses,

Irina

Zaubermaus hat gesagt…

Das ist ja allerliebst! Die Bilder sind zu niedlich :-) LG,Nadine

willow and moo hat gesagt…

So adorable!

Marja hat gesagt…

Great beautiful dresses worn so well by this adorable girl

Marcelle hat gesagt…

Steffi..on behalf of my granddaughter, son and daughter in law, I want to thank you once again for making these beautiful dresses for our Princess to wear this summer...she is going to stand out above all the other little girls...x

anseva hat gesagt…

OOoohhh was für tolle Bilder und vor allem sooo wunderschöne Sachen,die Du genäht hast.

GLG Anja