Dienstag, 6. Januar 2009

" Freezing cold ... / Eiskalt ... "

... caught !!! At the moment we sense the power of the winter. At the moment we sense the power of the winter.Our thermometer at the window showed me today morning still -10°C / -14 °F !
That isn´t my weather.Okay I don´t love big heat.The best weather is for me temperatures between 15 °C/ 59 °F - 22°C / 72 °F , a light wind and sun .That would be optimal for me.But unfortunately I don´t know where I can find such country in the world :)) .
Enjoy your day wherever you live !

___________________________________________

... erwischt !!! Im Moment hat uns ja der Winter fest im Griff und die Temperaturen , von heute von um die - 10°C , sind so gar nicht mein Fall . Okay große Hitze vertrage ich auch nicht .Für mich wären ganzjährig Temperaturen zwischen 15 °C - 22 °C , dazu einen leichten Wind und Sonnenschein , optimal . Aber leider gibt es wohl so ein Land ist :)).
Habt´einen schönen Tag wo ihr auch wohnt !

8 Kommentare:

Josie hat gesagt…

Schön finde ich es ja schon,dieses schneebedeckte Land...nur beim Autofahren habe ich Bammel
GLG
Elke

Betsy Banks Adams hat gesagt…

Oh Steffe, It must be a 'tad' cold in Germany... YIPES---we're having some crazy weather in the USA also, but right here on the Cumberland Plateau, it's rainy and 54 degrees this morning. Think I'll take this (as ugly as it is) over your weather today!!!!

Your rhododendrons are trying hard to keep warm by shriveling up, aren't they???

Get a heavy blankie and wrap up. Drink some hot chocolate.
Hugs,
Betsy

ChrisB hat gesagt…

Steffi we are only -5c here and that feels cold enough. However do keep warm!

Carla hat gesagt…

I agree with you on the best temperature. We too have been feeling winter here and with lots and lots of snow. By the way, I got your letter yesterday! Thank you for such a nice surprise. I think the mail has been slow because of all the snow we've been having. Anyways, it was fun to get your letter.

Leanne hat gesagt…

That looks very cold...our summer has been very mind so far.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Were -21˚C as I type this. We got to around -10˚C yesterday I believe, but it got colder as the day wore on.

I like a maximum of +25˚C, but have got used to it being warmer. As I get older, I like the warm temperatures. We've been getting highs below -20˚C for a while now. I'm ready for 'seasonal' temperatures now.....

Frannie hat gesagt…

it's a little cold here today-- I miss the warm weather!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh, you wouldn't like Canada; here when it is -10˚C we think it is nice and good weather for going outside to play in the snow or ski.