Samstag, 22. März 2008

" Easter surprises ... / Osterüberraschungen ... "

Today I received two really beautiful easter surprises !!! I was very surprised as the postman gave me your parcels ! They are from Petra and Olga ! Thank you so much girls ... I love your gifts !Have a nice easter weekend everyone !
_______________________________________________________
Heute klingelte der Postbote und hatte 2 tolle Osterüberraschungspäckchen für mich ! Sie kamen von Petra und Olga ! Ich habe mich sehr darüber gefreut! Vielen Dank , Mädels ...!
Ein schönes Osterwochenende euch allen !

7 Kommentare:

Reichi hat gesagt…

They are sooo cute!! I want to hug them :) The blue x black boxes are beautiful.
Have a nice weekend, Steffi!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Those are so cuteeeee!

btw steffi, I sent you an email. I was wondering if you got it :| Please get back to me on nussaibahraja [at] gmail [dot] com

ChrisB hat gesagt…

Steffi how lovely to get surprise Easter gifts.

M.E. hat gesagt…

Hihi, die Hasen sind ja klasse.

Frohe Ostern

Gruß Monika

Anonym hat gesagt…

How wonderful. What nice gifts you received.

APO (Bem-Trapilho) hat gesagt…

ohhh so cute!!! :)
big kiss from Portugal and Happy Easter! :)
(\_(\
(=' :')
(,('')('')

Unknown hat gesagt…

Beautiful! I still love the bunny things. :) Happy Easter!