Freitag, 15. Februar 2008

" Big bag # 2 ... "



Today I show you my big bag # 2 which I sewed already last week . The fabric which I used is one of my favourite fabrics . I love the coloures and the very cosy quality of the fabric . The fabric is a velvet called "Kenzo" of Hilco.
Today morning is it here very frosty that´s why you can see a frozen meadow on the background from my picture.Brrrrrrr....!________________________________________________
Hier seht ihr meinen Riesenshopper Nr. 2 ,welchen ich schon in der letzten Woche genäht habe. Dieses Mal habe ich den schönen "Kenzo" Velvet von Hilco vernäht. In dieser Farbe gefällt mir der Stoff besonders gut. Das war bestimmt nicht mein letzter Riesenshopper ,den ich genäht habe.

14 Kommentare:

Brigitte hat gesagt…

Ein Traumstoff . In der Farbe gefällt er mir auchg am besten und der Shopper ist so richtig edel

LG
Brigitte

Olja's Design hat gesagt…

traumhafter Stoff :0)
LG Olga

Beate hat gesagt…

Boah, diesen tollen Stoff hast du dazu genommen!!! Sieht traumhaft aus, dein Shopper!

LG Beate

Josie hat gesagt…

Tolle Sachen ...das Shirt und die Tasche.So eine steht auch noch auf meiner "Liste"
LG
Elke

Beckie hat gesagt…

I was at the fabric store yesterday and I saw a pattern that I liked for my 5 year old daughter. I was shocked at the price of patterns. I haven't sewed clothing for such a long time I didn't realize the price of patterns was SO high. I will wait for it to go on sale and then buy it.

I love the bags that you make - very cute!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh, that is very pretty and the feel of the fabric, makes it even nicer. I like nice feeling fabric. I guess that is why we have so many pets, so I can pet them and feel their fur in my hands and my face. Okay, I am a little strange.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Awww! I want one too :-(

frannie hat gesagt…

that is so nice!! You should sell those-- I know I would buy one!!

I love the colors of the fabric, too.

Marja hat gesagt…

Dass ist ganz schon Steffi. Ich liebe es

Fliegenpilzchen hat gesagt…

Die Tasche ist der Hit:-))
GLG
Biggi

la bellina mammina hat gesagt…

It's beautiful and the color is so vivid!

"J" hat gesagt…

I'm LOVING the bags you are doing!!!!! =) They are sooooooooooooooooo cool!!! Do you sell them???? I love the colors!!!!! Could I go buy some fabric and ship it to you and send you some money?!?!?!? I really like them!!!!

Claudia hat gesagt…

der shopper ist ja schön geworden,und dann noch so ein toller stoff.
ich bin noch gar nicht dazu gekommen ihn zu nähen.
der tag müsste ein paar stunden mehr haben.
glg
claudia

my4kids hat gesagt…

I love that bag!