Donnerstag, 30. August 2007

" Army caps "...

I sewed 3 army caps for 3 boys ( 3 brothers) as a small gift. I used for the caps a Ebook pattern of Farbenmix . Now the caps go to a big far journey and I hope they arrives soon ;O) !
_______________________________________________
Ich habe 3 Army caps genäht und dafür das Ebook von Farbenmix verwendet. Die Caps sind für 3 Jungs (Geschwister) als kleines Geschenk bestimmt und sie machen sich nun auf eine weite Reise ... wo sie hoffentlich bald ankommen werden ;O) !

13 Kommentare:

Brigitte hat gesagt…

die sind klasse und die mittlere dürfte für den Kleinsten sein , gell :O)

LG
Brigitte

frannie hat gesagt…

I'm sure they will love them!

Beate hat gesagt…

Supercool! Am besten gefällt mir die kleine Maus!!

LG Beate

Anonym hat gesagt…

My son would love that hat- we've been looking for ones like it.

Well done again, Steffi! :)

la bellina mammina hat gesagt…

are those the ones I ordered ;-) GORGEOUS!

anseva hat gesagt…

Die sind aber toll geworden.Da werden die drei Jungs sich sicher sehr freuen.
LG Anja

WasserMilchHonig hat gesagt…

cool....
jetzt muss ich mir auch einmal eines machen
lg
marina

Beccy hat gesagt…

They are great Steffi, I just have to say again you are just so talented.

ChrisB hat gesagt…

Hi Steffi You get a mention in my post today.

Veronica TM hat gesagt…

you did such a beautiful job! they are going to love them.

dieter hat gesagt…

Its funny,no matter where we live boys like camouflage and if it gets them away from the play station its all good.

Carla hat gesagt…

Lovely caps! I'm sure those boys will be thrilled.

Kiwi hat gesagt…

Hi Steffi! Die Cappies sind sooo cool für Jungs...

lG sandra